[hunchentoot-devel] Exporting session-start & session-id

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 09:00:37 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:47, Nico de Jager <ndj at bitart.cc> wrote:
> Ok, thanks - no problem. I feel stupid asking this, but how do I get the
> svn version of Hunchentoot:
>
> $ svn co http://bknr.net/trac/browser/trunk/thirdparty/hunchentoot
> svn: XML data was not well-formed

svn co http://bknr.net/svn/ediware

will get you the whole ediware tree, which includes matching
development versions for Hunchentoot and its dependencies.

> Also, do I have to update that ugly doc/index.xml file in a text editor,
> are there some kind of tool to edit it, or do you generate (parts of) it
> from the source code?

It is an XML file, you can use any editor to edit it.  It is the
master copy of the documentation.  There are tools that we used to
extract the docstrings into the XML documentation, but they are not
readily deployable.  I'd suggest that you add the docstrings and then
copy them to the XML file manually.

Please make sure that it is still well formed after you've modified it
(xmllint can help with that).  Emacs 23 includes the nXML mode, which
validates well-formedness on the fly.

-Hans