[hunchentoot-devel] Unexpected result from CL-WEBDAV

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Sep 14 22:29:29 UTC 2010

Sorry, I misread your code.  No, this is not a bug, it's expected
behavior and what's written in the documentation.  By returning NIL
you're saying that you don't want to handle this request, so the next
dispatcher is tried which in your case seems to be Hunchentoot's
default dispatcher.

If by "resource not available" you mean the "404 not found" message,
you need to look at the resource-exists generic function.

Edi.