[hunchentoot-devel] Chained SSL-certificates support

Semion Prihodko semion.ababo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:20:35 UTC 2010

Actually I think that Hunchentoot is a great webserver, so don't take it to
heart. And I very appreciate  what you all guys do.

By the way the issue is solved - no patch needed. The problem was in
documentation of CL+SSL:USE-CERTIFICATE-CHAIN-FILE which was not clear.
After reading the appropriate OpenSSL call reference I understood that it's
needed to add only a single file. In that file I need to place 2
certificates (in pem format): the website's and the following intermediate
CA's. Now it's working. Thanks a lot.