[hunchentoot-devel] Chained SSL-certificates support

Bill St. Clair billstclair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 14:03:53 UTC 2010

I use:

   	SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/apache22/certs/billstclair.com.crt
	SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/local/etc/apache22/certs/gd_bundle.crt
	SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/apache22/certs/billstclair.com.key

billstclair.com.crt contains my certificate, signed by the GoDaddy CA.
gd_bundle.crt contains the GoDaddy CA certificate and another CA
certificate that signs it.

-Bill