[hunchentoot-devel] Chained SSL-certificates support

Semion Prihodko semion.ababo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 11:58:54 UTC 2010

The code is very simple.

;; begin of new code
(cl+ssl:reload)
(cl+ssl:use-certificate-chain-file "mysite.cer") ; my site
(cl+ssl:use-certificate-chain-file "geotrust.cer") ; intermediate
(cl+ssl:use-certificate-chain-file "geotrust+.cer") ; root
;; end of new code

(make-instance 'ssl-acceptor
                       :ssl-certificate-file (car ssl-security)
                       :ssl-privatekey-file (cdr ssl-security)
                       :port (get-config-value :website-port))