[hunchentoot-devel] Patches for ABCL to hunchentoot, trivial-gray-streams, flexi-streams, and chunga

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat May 8 08:43:31 UTC 2010

I've [assembled instructions for running Hunchentoot on ABCL][1], which
includes minor patches to hunchentoot, trivial-gray-streams,
flexi-streams, and chunga.

The patches seem to be tested well enough now that I ask that the
respective package maintainers consider applying the patches to their
distribution.  Hopefully, all the package maintainers will see this
message, although I'm not quite sure about the status of
trivial-gray-streams, so corrections and/or forwarding to the proper
maintainers are solicited.

If package maintainers have further work or critiques to the proposed
patches that I should do, please don't hesitate to ask.

[1]: http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/hunchentoot/

is nothing to compare to it now."