[hunchentoot-devel] PATCH: Some minor fixes for cl-webdav under hunchentoot 1.0

Ralf Mattes rm at seid-online.de
Thu Feb 18 10:45:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 11:35 +0100, Edi Weitz wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Ralf Mattes <rm at seid-online.de> wrote:
>
> > What's going on here? I can't find the changes to handlers.lisp from
> > that patch in the current svn version - the changes to resources.lisp
> > seem to be there. How can that happen?
>
> Aren't these the ones you were looking for?
>
> http://bknr.net/trac/changeset/3339/trunk/thirdparty/cl-webdav

Hallo Edi,

yes, these _are_ the patches (and they are trivial so I already fixed
the code locally). My problem was/is: a fresh svn checkout like this:

ralf at mhflaptop01:/tmp$ svn co svn://bknr.net/svn/trunk/thirdparty/cl-webdav
A    cl-webdav/resources.lisp
A    cl-webdav/properties.lisp
A    cl-webdav/util.lisp
A    cl-webdav/packages.lisp
A    cl-webdav/CHANGELOG.txt
A    cl-webdav/doc
A    cl-webdav/doc/index.html
A    cl-webdav/doc/CVS
A    cl-webdav/doc/CVS/Repository
A    cl-webdav/doc/CVS/Root
A    cl-webdav/doc/CVS/Entries
A    cl-webdav/doc/dav.png
A    cl-webdav/handlers.lisp
A    cl-webdav/xml.lisp
A    cl-webdav/authorized-file-resources.lisp
A    cl-webdav/specials.lisp
A    cl-webdav/cl-webdav.asd
A    cl-webdav/file-resources.lisp
Checked out revision 4511.
ralf at mhflaptop01:/tmp$ grep content-type cl-webdav/handlers.lisp
      (setf (content-type) "text/xml; charset=utf-8"                      <---- What happend to the patch?
      (setf (content-type) "text/xml; charset=utf-8"
      (setf (content-type) (resource-content-type resource))
  (setf (content-type) "text/xml; charset=utf-8"
                                          (content-type) nil)

Something seems utterly strange here. BTW, that svn url is the one used
in bknr's "ediware" svn repository - is this out of date?

Cheers RalfD