[hunchentoot-devel] Cookies?

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Mon Aug 30 21:54:56 UTC 2010

Indeed, incoming cookies are only returned as strings and this has
always been the case.  I understand that in theory the client could
send path and domain attributes with the cookie, but I think in
practice this never happens.  At least it seems nobody using
Hunchentoot was bothered with this so far.

I agree that the documentation is a bit misleading.  Although the
chapter about cookies starts with "OUTGOING cookies [...] are CLOS
objects" which one could construe as meaning that incoming cookies
aren't... :)

Edi.