[hunchentoot-devel] cgitb

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sat Aug 28 10:20:14 UTC 2010

Hunchentoot already depends om trivial-backtrace, so it should be
pretty trivial to wrap a handler-bind around your code to make it do
what you want.

Having said that, we used to have an option to do that automatically
(controlled by a special variable) which was removed during The Big
Cleanup[TM].  If someone wants to send a patch to add this back in,
I'll likely accept that.

  http://weitz.de/patches.html

Edi.