[hunchentoot-devel] 'max-threads' behavior for Hunchentoot

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:22:20 UTC 2010

Dear Edi,

On 22 August 2010 15:36, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> Faré, thanks for the patch which generally looks very good.  However,
> I just had to revert it because it breaks the LispWorks
> implementation.  I don't expect you to provide the new features for LW
> as well, but at least on LW the code should still compile and load in
> its old form - I'm relying on it for my daily work.

Oops, I didn't realize the patch was not lispworks-friendly. I'll see
if there's anything obvious I can do to make it compile as before on
LispWorks.

> Also, I don't see the need for factoring out the version number in a
> separate file.
Oh, that was an independent change I did to make h'toot more friendly
to xcvb (that doesn't read the asd file thus will bork on the version)
and the future more declarative asdf 3 (in which asd files would
putatively not contain code?). I can separate it from the rest if you
wish.

Mail addiction is a malediction.