[hunchentoot-devel] usocket:timeout-errors and *catch-errors-p*

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 06:27:56 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 07:26, Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com> wrote:
> If I set *CATCH-ERRORS-P* to NIL, is it expected/desired behavior that the
> timeout-errors generated when (I think) the client disconnects without
> making a full request or some such, will land you in the debugger?

This is a bug.  Timeouts that occur while Hunchentoot is waiting for a
new request should always be ignored.  Timeouts that occur when a
partial request has been request has been received _should_ be
intercepted, though, as those are not part of a normal exchange.

I've added the issue to our bug tracker.

-Hans