[hunchentoot-devel] serious H'toot performance problem on CCL OSX ?

lukas.georgieff at hotmail.com lukas.georgieff at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:58:25 UTC 2010

Hi John,

we are using hunchentoot for a while in our application and made a similar
experience.
We're using it with SBCL on ubuntu and MAC systems.

Another problem that we are currently debugging is that the needed memory on
two or more parallel requests is not released, so the machine stops working
when there is no RAM available. But at the moment we are not sure if this
problem is 100% caused by hunchentoot.

Best regards

lukas