[hunchentoot-devel] 'max-threads' behavior for Hunchentoot

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 08:26:15 UTC 2010

Hi Faré,

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 04:10, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> Will do. I see no mention of this repository on the web page for the project:
>   http://weitz.de/hunchentoot/
> and it looked like that darcs repository was the closest thing to an
> upstream, but it might only have recorded public numbered releases.

The official upstream consists of the release tarballs.  Development
(currently) happens in the bknr Subversion repository, and patches
against either of the two will (currently) be okay.  As the darcs
repository is not maintained by Edi or me, we can't tell whether it is
up to date.

> Is the bknr thirdparty svn now the official upstream for all ediware projects?
> Or at least the official "we're as close to Edi's disk as is otherwise
> published" mirror?

Edi and I commit changes to the bknr Subversion before releasing, but
usually Edi makes the releases shortly after the commits.

The release tarballs found at weitz.de are the safest bet.

> Are there also other software of which you are de facto maintainer, or
> should I fetch dependencies from their respective upstreams?

I am not aware of any abandoned projects that Edi's software depends
on and that are de facto maintained by Edi, but he'll comment if I'm
wrong.

-Hans