[hunchentoot-devel] invalid initarg error

Patrick May patrick.may at mac.com
Tue Sep 15 22:25:41 UTC 2009

	I'm running the latest version of Hunchentoot available from bknr.net
in Clozure CL on a 64-bit Linux box.  I see this error in the logs
occasionally:

[2009-09-15 19:44:49 [ERROR]] Error while processing connection: :REAL-
ERROR is an invalid initarg to INITIALIZE-INSTANCE for #<STANDARD-
CLASS USOCKET:TIMEOUT-ERROR>.
Valid initargs: (:SOCKET).

 From poking around in the source it appears that this is only called
in the usocket package.  The site doesn't appear affected.  Is this a
known issue?

Thanks,

Patrick