[hunchentoot-devel] create-folder-dispatcher-and-handler and pathname-name & pathname-type

Frode V. Fjeld frode at netfonds.no
Tue Nov 10 09:09:42 UTC 2009

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:

> That would be my guess.  I'm not familiar with weblocks, though.

It appears that the root cause is this effect:

TBNL> (values (pathname-type #p"/tmp")
	      (pathname-type (probe-file #p"/tmp")))
NIL
:UNSPECIFIC

(Btw. sbcl will return NIL for both.)

It's unclear to me what the semantics of NIL vs. :UNSPECIFIC is supposed
to be, and so whether it's weblocks or hunchentoot (or both?) that needs
to be tweaked.

--
Frode V. Fjeld