[hunchentoot-devel] Scieneer Common Lisp

Bob Krzaczek krz at cis.rit.edu
Fri Nov 6 03:33:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm happy to say that I've managed to get most of Hunchentoot up and
running on Scieneer Common Lisp (Solaris 10, SPARC, 64 bit) today, with
fairly minimal tweaks to its dependencies' sources.

Still, I've run into some problems.  A handful of the hunchentoot-test
pages are coming back with HTTP's Bad Request.  So, although it's very
promising, it isn't all quite there yet.

Anyway, the main reason I'm writing to the list is to ask if anyone else
is working on SCL, before I attack this in earnest tomorrow?  I just
didn't want to step on toes, or duplicate someone else's effort.

Cheers,
Bob

--
Bob Krzaczek, Chester F. Carlson Center for Imaging Science, RIT
phone +1-585-4757196, email krz at cis.rit.edu, icbm 43.0848N 77.6789W