[hunchentoot-devel] Socket errors during requests

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:40:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 21:44, Andrei Stebakov <lispercat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Only it doesn't cover the sbcl type error that I have. If I add #+sbcl
> sb-sys:io-timeout to the handler-case error list, the error is suppressed,

This is actually an usocket error - It should convert the
SBCL-specific condition to a portable usocket condition.  Can you try
to add (sb-sys:io-timeout . timeout-error) to +sbcl-error-map+ in
usocket/backend/sbcl.lisp and see if that cures the problem?  If it
does, I can commit a context diff that you send to the usocket
repository.

-Hans