[hunchentoot-devel] Socket errors during requests

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Thu May 21 16:10:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Andrei Stebakov <lispercat at gmail.com> wrote:

> What's the link to dev version of hunchentoot (I don't know how to find it
> on bknr.net)?

Start here

  http://bknr.net/trac/browser

and then either look at "trunk/thirdware" or at "ediware".

> Could you be so kind to put instructions how to get the dev version on your
> main page for Hunchentoot at http://www.weitz.de/hunchentoot/?

I'm reluctant to do that.  I think that someone who wants to work with
the "cutting edge" version should also be prepared to subscribe to the
dev mailing list where this link has been mentioned a couple of times.
 I don't really want to encourage unsuspecting users to use the dev
version.

Edi.