[hunchentoot-devel] asterisk

Dmitri Hrapof hrapof at common-lisp.ru
Thu May 21 13:29:33 UTC 2009

And while I'm at it:
why, oh why have you added "*" to those methods? To make people recheck their
code's compatibility with new Hunchentoot?

BTW, I like the idea of easy-handlers very much. I've been making similar macros
for quite a while, and I wonder: do you plan to add to CL-WHO some machinery to
reuse these "function arguments"? I mean, often (at least for me) web page
contains a form with action pointing to the same page, and it's rather boring to
write (:input :type "text" :name "arg1" :value arg1) etc. Again, I have some
macros for that, but rather unpolished.