[hunchentoot-devel] Multiple websites serving off the same hunchentoot server

Mackram Raydan mackram at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:37:21 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

I recently started porting several websites I run to sbcl and wish to run
them off hunchentoot but would like to run them of the same instance. Is
there a way to have hunchentoot serve different directories to different
websites? So what I am really asking is can hunchentoot do the following
when it recieves a request from www.x.com it would serve pages from my
directory /home/me/x and when it recieves a request from www.y.com it would
serve pages from my directory /home/me/y

Appreciate any help that you could provide and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mackram Raydan

Website: www.trailoflight.net
"An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has
come." Victor Hugo