[hunchentoot-devel] Maximum Request Size

Chaitanya Gupta mail at chaitanyagupta.com
Thu Jan 29 19:04:33 UTC 2009

Edi Weitz wrote:
> Now, the deal with the afore-mentioned company was that they would pay
> Hans and me to do this clean-up and integration work so that we once
> again have "official" release versions that are feature-wise in sync
> with the current dev versions.  This hasn't happened so far, and right
> now I fail to see why I should spend a significant amount of my spare
> time to do this clean-up work when I have more interesting things to
> do.

I haven't worked a lot on the dev version yet, but I have been planning
to give it a spin for some time. (believe I read somewhere that the dev
version would allow hunchentoot to run as an I/O multiplexer like
select, epoll, etc., right?)

I also happen to have lots of spare time right now, and am willing to
spend some of it on cleanup, documentation, etc. of the dev version, if
possible. Any pointers or helpful hints on where to start?

Chaitanya