[hunchentoot-devel] A couple of issues in Hunchentoot 1.0.0

Slawek Zak slawek.zak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:25:09 UTC 2009

Hi list,

Thank you very much for your work on Hunchentoot. It's one of my top Lisp
tools! After upgrading to 1.0.0 and trying to port and run some of my apps I
found several issues, which might use some looking at :)

   - stream returned by send-headers is binary now. It used to be a flexi
   stream.It might be worth mentioning in the documentation that it's necessary
   to wrap it in flexi stream to write character sequences
   - do-sessions is gone and *session-db* is internal to hunchentoot
   - *catch-errors-p* is gone and *http-error-handler* is called with HTTP
   code only (for error page customisation only?). Not-catching lisp errors by
   hunchentoot was excellent for debugging
   - calling reset-sessions outside of request context complains about
   *acceptor* not being set

Thanks again, and all the best to you :)

Best Regards, /S