[hunchentoot-devel] New Version: Stop hangs // Problem with usocket

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:30:48 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 09:50, Daniel Brunner <daniel at dbrunner.de> wrote:
> I started to test with Hunchentoot 1.0.0 too and I ran into the same
> problem with the hanging hunchentoot:stop.
>
> As mentioned by Hans I installed some erlier versions of usocket. None
> of the 0.3.* and the 0.4.0 versions I tested worked well.

The bug has been fixed in the Hunchentoot repository.  Also, I
committed a bug fix for usocket.  Until both of them are released, you
may want to check out the development versions from
svn://bknr.net/svn/ediware

There still is a bug in usocket (I think) that makes it impossible to
re-start a server when it has been stopped.

-Hans