[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot new release

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Feb 20 22:10:38 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Vsevolod <vseloved at gmail.com> wrote:

> maybe it
> there's a point in doing that this way

No, actually it's the other way around.  The test suite should not be
able to start and stop the server, it should just test it from the POV
of a client.  It shouldn't even be part of Hunchentoot but of Drakma
and we will change that.

> otherwise its not very
> useful -- it may be easier to browse to the web-page

The point is that it is faster and less error-prone to not do it manually.

> If I start the server manually, it works.

That's good to hear.

Thanks,
Edi.