[hunchentoot-devel] Hunchentoot new release

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Fri Feb 20 14:18:22 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM, Vsevolod <vseloved at gmail.com> wrote:

> Additionally, I want to report some problems, which I've encountered while
> testing vesrion 1.0.0.
> 1. I get USOCKET:CONNECTION-REFUSED-ERROR on
> (hunchentoot-test:test-hunchentoot "http://localhost:4240")
> (my lisp is SBCL 1.0.20. I've updated bordeux_threads, chunga to the latest
> versions. flexi-streams v.1.0.7 I was already using).

Some more questions:

1. Did you also use the newest version of Drakma?

2. I guess this is a typo and you really meant "4242"?

3. Does it make a difference if you use "127.0.0.1" instead of "localhost"?

4. Does it make a difference if you run the server and the test in two
different Lisp images?

Thanks,
Edi.