[hunchentoot-devel] New releases of Hunchentoot, Drakma, and Chunga

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:30:53 UTC 2009

Thanks for the responses.  So it is not the development
repository that is being used, but a darcs mirror of it.

Okay, I will await an update of the darcs repos.  Looking
forward to seeing what changes have been made, as I
have just started using it for a personal project.

Thanks for all the hard work by the hunchentoot dev team.

Rohan