[hunchentoot-devel] Imminent release

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Dec 27 23:08:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've made a couple of changes tonight (notably adding *catch-errors-p*
and *log-lisp-backtraces-p* back in and exposing a new function
handle-request along the lines of Frode's suggestions).  I'm planning
to make a new release in the next days based on what's in the BKNR
repository right now.  I've only tested on LispWorks so far (and I
have no plans to test on other Lisps for now).  If you find any
obvious errors, please let me know.  Also, if you've provided code in
the last months which made it into the upcoming release but aren't
mentioned in the changelog, let me know as well.

My apologies for having been pretty passive with Hunchentoot in the
last months, but there were (and still are) too many other things to
do.

Thanks,
Edi.