[hunchentoot-devel] Specializing process-request

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Dec 22 22:22:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Hans Hübner <hans.huebner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have committed that patch to the Subversion repository.

Sorry, I'm very slowly catching up with Hunchentoot work.  I've
revoked this patch for now because the documentation was incorrect in
several places (it said that process-request is called anew for each
request, that process-request calls the acceptor's request dispatcher,
and so on).

Also, I think that this addition is not really necessary as you can
bind any special variables in your own request dispatcher if you want,
or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Edi.