[hunchentoot-devel] Controlling file uploads with hunchentoot

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 09:05:19 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 09:54, Semion Prihodko <semion.ababo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I be sure that EVERY request using POST method
> will initiate invocation of rfc2388:parse-mime?

I've not reviewed the code for this, but my gut feeling is that
rfc2388:parse-mime is invoked whenever post-parameters is called for a
request with a multipart body.  If your handler does not do it (but
instead, say, closes the connection), the body would not be parsed.
If the body of the POST is not a multipart MIME entity, the parser
also would not be called.

You'll need to inspect the hunchentoot code to be absolutely sure.

-Hans