[hunchentoot-devel] Can we control the number of worker-threads/per-session?

Matthew Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:10:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Hans Hübner <hans at huebner.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 07:55, Robert Synnott <rsynnott at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Isn't Lispworks limited to one Lisp thread operating at a time?
>
> Could be, but Hunchentoot also does not control how many inactive
> threads it creates.  Erm.  ?
>
> -Hans

Thanks - your answer has helped me understand what is going on - what
I am observing is a legitimate artifact of the number of connections
that the browser creates, not a characteristic of hunchentoot (which
is satisfying all requests as they are made) - and in my canned
example, the browser, not hunchentoot, is controlling the action.