[hunchentoot-devel] Can we control the number of worker-threads/per-session?

Matthew Lamari matt.lamari at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 22:08:47 UTC 2008

(I'm on lispworks/win32)

Aside from questions of the wisdom of controlling this. . .

>From my observations, I've seen Hunchentoot limit the number of worker
threads within a session (deliberately put "sleep"s into ajax request
handlers, then stacked them up).  It seemed to limit per-session,
another session caused the creation of new threads.

I could not find it in the documentation - but is there a way to
control the number of workers available for handling requests in
total, or per-session?

Thanks,
Matt