[hunchentoot-devel] blinking hunchentoot logo

Patrick May pjm at spe.com
Mon Nov 10 01:20:01 UTC 2008

On 9 Nov 2008, at 19:35, Robert Synnott wrote:
> I'm a little puzzled about this; why? Where would it go? On Edi
> Weitz's Hunchentoot page?

	Why?  What a strange question.

	Post hoc, I could say that I did it because I, too, have daughters
and wanted to help Jeff mess with his girl's mind.  Alternatively, I
could say I did it because I had 15 minutes to kill while waiting to
play taxi for said daughters.

	The real reason is probably that it amused me more to make the logo
blink than to groom the cat or do a Sudoku.  I didn't actually try all
that hard to justify the urge.

Regards,

Patrick

----
pjm at spe.com
S P Engineering, Inc.
Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO systems design and
implementation.
(C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)