[hunchentoot-devel] blinking hunchentoot logo

Patrick May pjm at spe.com
Sun Nov 9 23:40:09 UTC 2008

On 9 Nov 2008, at 17:12, Jeff Cunningham wrote:
> I modified the javascript slightly so it would find the images on my
> server (in /images/) like this:
> But it doesn't work and I have no clue how Javascript works. Is
> there a
> way to debug it when you hit the page? maybe make it write out what
> the
> state is of the variables?

	You can turn on debugging in most browsers.  In Safari, doing so
gives me a "Develop" menu with a number of items including "Show Error
Console" that helps chasing down problems like this.

Regards,

Patrick

----
pjm at spe.com
S P Engineering, Inc.
Large scale, mission-critical, distributed OO systems design and
implementation.
(C++, Java, Common Lisp, Jini, middleware, SOA)