[hunchentoot-devel] as-keyword and other utility functions

Cyrus Harmon ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com
Thu May 29 21:20:36 UTC 2008

I see that in some of my code I was relying on hunchentoot::make-
keyword, which has now gone away. But there is as-keyword and there is
chunga::make-keyword. And there's, of course, alexandria:make-keyword,
if I want to use that. It's a trivial function, but would it make
sense to take things like with-unique-names, make-keyword, etc... and
put it in some sort of ediware-utilities package?

It's a trivial issue in this case, but I figured I'd bring it up for
handy and less-trivial things like with-rebinding, etc...

thanks,

Cyrus