[hunchentoot-devel] cl-webdav-level-2.asd?

Cyrus Harmon ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com
Mon Jun 30 02:13:19 UTC 2008

Edi et al.,

It seems like it would be pretty straightforward to move the cl-webdav-
level-2 stuff into it's own asdf system.

There are a couple of things from my patch that should probably go
into cl-webdav (and ht) as is, but most of it could easily moved to
another package and still get the functionality we want.

The only tricky bits are the the handlers. How should we handle the
bits that need to reach down into the existing propfind/get handlers?
We could just redefine these with the copy/pasted/modified code in the
new asdf system, but that seems like a hacky OAOO violation that is
likely to lead to subtle bugs down the road. Some sort of CLOS hackery
with around methods? A list of functions to call for each handler?
Thoughts?

thanks,

Cyrus