[hunchentoot-devel] Re: trivial-backtrace

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jun 3 11:30:50 UTC 2008

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 04:44:52 -0400, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:

> I finally made some time to finish this and get it on cl-net. It'll
> al be up on cl.net as soon as my flakey internet connection allows.

[Ccing tbnl-devel as this'll affect current Hunchentoot.]

Thanks, looks fine to me.  Two comments:

1. grep will find "hunchentoot" several times in backtrace.lisp which
   is probably not necessary.  Simply mentioning where this part of
   the code originates from would suffice... :)

2. I think a fallback function which does nothing or signals an error
   (maybe depending on the choice of the library user) for
   implementations which aren't supported would be fine.

Otherwise I'm fine with using this for the next Hunchentoot release
unless someone opposes.

Thanks,
Edi.