[hunchentoot-devel] Redirecting preserving the session?

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Thu Jul 24 19:34:16 UTC 2008

Andrei,

I am not sure I understand:  Are you redirecting the request to the
same web server, or to a different one?  If you redirecting to the
same server, any cookie you might have set before should be presented
by the browser to the new URL.  If you're redirecting to a different
server, you can't set cookies to be presented to that different
server.

Please try to give us more information.

-Hans