[hunchentoot-devel] Re: SLIME + SBCL + Hunchentoot on Windows XP - how do I stop the server

Mathias Dahl mathias.dahl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 10:51:30 UTC 2008

Sorry, I did not mean to say that your hack would not solve my
problem. It's just that I wanted a really simple way to stop the
server, that's it. What I tried myself was to create a handler for a
stop-server, but that did not work because the variable where I stored
the server object seemed to be empty. Maybe that is because the server
never returns on a single thread SBCL?