[hunchentoot-devel] Re: session shearing question

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:58:33 UTC 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 10:56 PM, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:38:37 +0100, "Andrea Chiumenti" <kiuma72 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >> I'm not really convinced yet that this is really a useful addition
> >> for Hunchentoot.
> >
> > Sorry, but are you joking ??

Hello Edi,
As someone pointed out to me,  the above sentence seems rude, my public
apologizes because that was a really free translation from
my language (I already don't know how to render it ;-)) . So please, if I
offended you somehow, I beg your pardon.
Anyway since my project seems the only with the need of different sessions,
I'll try another approach that doesn't involve hunchentoot for my needs,
before publishing the first commit.
Have a nice day,
kiuma