[hunchentoot-devel] Re: session shearing question

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 09:18:23 UTC 2008

Hello, finally I've been able to make session sharing (the realm thing) to
work
both when cookies are enabled and when they are disabled with url-rewriting.

The behavior in url-rewriting is that, when switching from realm1 to realm2
the session is reset in realm2:
this means
(setf *session* nil) and (setf (session request) nil).

So this will make to create a new session for realm2 but it will maintain
the session for realm1.
Navigating inside the same realm maintains the session.

I need the realm behavior for my project (renamed to claw Common Lisp Action
Web) that hopefully will be soon delivered on common-lisp.net

The actual samples are built against claw, that uses the modified(patched)
version of hunchentoot v.0.15.0 .

I can add samples in hunchentoot test file too, and send the patched version
(is there a svn/cvs version around?), or if you prefer I can give the
huncentoot-overrides.lisp file that
contains modifications.

Please let me know, because I need these info to proceed with my project.

Have a nice day,
Andrea Chiumenti