[hunchentoot-devel] Re: session shearing question

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:24:26 UTC 2008

Edi,
As a Murphi Law confirmation, session handling with session encoded into
request doesn't work :/, I'm working on it.
Modifications are of course backward compatible!

The importance on separate sessions depends only on how a person want to use
hunchentoot, it has sense only if someone want to use hunchentoot as an
application server so having sessions bound
do 'deployed' applications.

I'll make the realm patch work very soon,
cu,

kiuma