[hunchentoot-devel] Re: session shearing question

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 10:31:06 UTC 2008

Hello,
this morning, when I woke up, taken from curiosity, I've opened hunchentoot
code to inspect how sessions are handled.
I've seen that session modifiers are all protected with the WITH-LOCK form,
now my question is *session-data* common to
all hunchentoot servers instantiated on the same lisp instance ?

Another question, now suppose we have in a single hunchentoot server serves
two applications ( distinguished by their path ).
It seems that hunchentoot shares the session between  these two, and
sometime it's good, but what should I do if I want applications to share
different sessions ?