[hunchentoot-devel] Running Hunchentoot with ssl

Brian brian at liberatinginsight.com
Fri Jan 4 18:27:04 UTC 2008

I also just noticed that you didn't provide the private key file input
to your start server function. Try something like:

          (hunchentoot::start-server :port 443
                                     ;:ssl-privatekey-password <password
to key file if version of lisp supports this>
                                     :ssl-certificate-file
*ssl-certificate-path*
                                     :ssl-privatekey-file
*ssl-private-key-path*)

You will need both the certificate and private key files to start a
secure server. The howto listed below provides the directions, make sure
you use the instructions on a self-signed certificate when producing the
certificate file.