[hunchentoot-devel] Server sporadically hanging

Jeff Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Wed Feb 20 17:16:58 UTC 2008

Edi Weitz wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:46:24 -0800, Jeff Cunningham <jeffrey at cunningham.net> wrote:
>

>> And it says it can't find the tag 'hunchentoot::handler-done (I
>> assume). Yet, it shows up in the list of package symbols, exported
>> even:
>>
>> attempt to THROW to a tag that does not exist: HANDLER-DONE
>>    [Condition of type SB-INT:SIMPLE-CONTROL-ERROR]
>>

> The fact that the symbol is there doesn't mean that the catch tag has
> been established.  It looks like you're using THROW (or a function
> which uses it like REDIRECT) from a place where you shouldn't.

That one went over my head. Does it mean that if I put a function like this:

(defun cancel-all-threads ()
  (mapcar (lambda (thread)
        (sb-thread:interrupt-thread thread
                            (lambda ()
                            (throw 'hunchentoot::handler-done
                              ""))))
        (sb-thread:list-all-threads)))

into, say, request.lisp (in hunchentoot), that it would find the tag?