[hunchentoot-devel] hunchentoot CGI?

Cyrus Harmon ch-tbnl at bobobeach.com
Fri Feb 1 18:31:33 UTC 2008

Heh. No, I think I've got it to work, at least on some simple CGI
scripts. I'd like to be able to have things like mailman, gitweb,
etc... running off of my hunchentoot server rather than requiring me
to set up apache just for same damn CGIs. I'll post it once I've done
some more testing if anyone's interested.

Cyrus