[hunchentoot-devel] problem setting up hunchentoot

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Wed Apr 9 22:04:28 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:42:53 +0200, "Kim Stebel" <kimstebel at gmx.de> wrote:

> Well the ubuntu-libs are installed to the standard sbcl dir

What I see here

  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.lisp/msg/33576069cdd71d23

is /usr/share/common-lisp/systems/ which is think is /not/ the
"standard SBCL dir" (whatever that is) - AFAIK it's the directory
created and used by c-l-c.

> and asdf-install did find them.

No, ASDF found them.  This is probably a bit more tricky than you
think it is and you might want to read one of the online articles
trying to explain ASDF and ASDF-INSTALL.  (Note that I'm not trying to
defend the ASDF-INSTALL design choices.  I just think you might have
wrong expectations.)