[hunchentoot-devel] Problem with flexi-stream-bound on openmcl

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Sep 30 18:45:04 UTC 2007

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 05:37:24 +0200, Denis Mashkevich <nedenis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Undefined function SETF::|HUNCHENTOOT::FLEXI-STREAM-BOUND|

Hmm, did you notice that it thinks the package is HUNCHENTOOT and not
FLEXI-STREAMS?  My /guess/ is that you didn't recompile Hunchentoot
after upgrading FLEXI-STREAMS.  Could you try again by deleting /all/
FASL files (Hunchentoot and dependencies) and starting from scratch?
If this doesn't resolve the issue, let me know.  (Right now, I don't
have a means to test on OpenMCL, but I just bought a new laptop with a
Core 2 Duo processor, so I should have it installed in a few days.)

Edi.