[hunchentoot-devel] New release 0.12.0

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:47:46 UTC 2007

Got the latest flexi-streams, chunga and hunchentoot. My hunchentoot project
stopped working (when I open the main web page it shows the message "The
proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server"). I am
using sbcl 1.0.5. I'll try to investigate it.
When I went back to hunchentoot 0.10.0 (with newer flexi-streams and chunga)
other things got broken. I guess all those three components are tightly
coupled.

Andrew