[hunchentoot-devel] Different speed loading images from static apache and hunchentoot handler

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:24:43 UTC 2007

I got a folder on my linux box that contains about 240 images of font
preview generated from cl-gd (Thanks, Edi!).
When I show them from static apache handler it takes approximately 30
seconds. Same thing from hunchentoot static handler
(create-folder-dispatcher-and-handler) takes about 50 seconds. I understand
it's not a big deal, but still I'd like to know what might get in the way. I
use hunchentoot behind mod-proxy.
Here are links (first is static apache, second is hunchentoot):
http://www.greenpixeldesign.com/fonts.html
http://www.greenpixeldesign.com/cphandler/fonts.html

Thank you,
Andrew