[hunchentoot-devel] Form Processing & responding to events

Bill Tate wdtate at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 00:40:10 UTC 2007

>>>(cl-who:with-html-output (out *standard-output*)
>>>  (:a :href "target.html" :onclick "javascript:myFunc(); return false;"
>>>      "Click Me"))

Basically this is what I was looking for.  I assumed it was some kind of
keyword association for events associated with specific html forms but I
wasn't terribly sure what the syntax would be or its format.  After looking
at your response, I should have known - always seem to get that feeling
after using LISP :>)

Thanks very much for the help.